The enlightened

Friday, January 14, 2011

Google. Gooooogle. Goooooooooooogle. And useless information.

image

Hello people. Welcome your next injection of useless information at my very informative blog where useless information is informed to you. Today we shall look at….*drumroll*….Google!!! What you didn’t know? Read the title! =D.

So I was searching for ‘information’ in Google and I found what I was looking for near instantaneously. Or did I? Take a look.

 

Google 

What the hell? 10 pages? So the first page was what? All the ‘best’ information about ‘information’? You mean to say that the next 10 pages have nothing to offer me? But wait let me see the links before I judge them.

google info page 1

Hmm alright so I get encyclopaedias with an article about ‘information’. That’s fine I suppose but is that really the best information? What if I look through the other pages to see if there is anything good in there? Alright what the heck lets do it.

lolwhat

What the? There are even more pages of information? Why would I want to look at all that. Even page 24 of the results are just nonsense. Do I really need to know about the Saudi Arabia Market Information resource? Seriously. But still there are probably hundreds of more pages that MIGHT be useful to me….

 

Alright I shall end my rant now. People keep saying the internet is full of information. One would expect the information to at least be useful to people in one way or another. But then again now we see that although there is plenty of information out there but is there too much? I think it is time to start purging the internet of some information. Because of all this irrelevant information people are at the risk of being out-dated or out of context. If I think you are irrelevant I would have purged you from the face of the earth a long time ago.

Well that's just me. If you have been using Google ignorantly now you see its true colours. Hence you have been enlightened. PEACE Open-mouthed smile

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ... they do say that a bad carpenter blames his tools - if you'd wanted the meaning of information, you might have done better looking into dictionary.com; but then again did you have any info on what info you were looking for when googling info? :D

    ReplyDelete